Data from OCR is not coming correct

Hey everyone.
I have a form like this.

I followed the steps mentioned in tutorial of document understanding in uipath academy and it helps me to workflow. The problem is of OCR that I used in the digitalize. I have used every OCR but it is not scanning the document correctly that’s why extraction from Data extraction scope is not performed well. I am also increasing the scale property of different OCR like OMNIPAGE but it is giving me following error of non supported image.

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: An unexpected error has occurred —> RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.Tokenization.TokenizationException: 0001.jpg —> RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Error performing OCR: Non-supported image size. OmniPageErrorRunEngine —> RemoteException wrapping System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Non-supported image size. OmniPageErrorRunEngine
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation,
ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action,
Object outs,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.TaskCreator.<>c__DisplayClass7_0`1…

@nashrahkhan

I suggest to resize the image file before passing to OCR

Check below post

OR using any other components

Hope this helps you

Thanks