What data need to be collected for a terminal logs issue?
There are 3 main scenarios when it comes to terminal automation troubleshooting.
- Establish connection between UiPath and terminal emulator. Error message: "There was an error connecting to terminal. Error code: Error".
2. Keeping a connection stable.
3. Terminal automation activities issues.
Based on the scenario, the logs required varies slightly. The following logs are required:
- Terminal emulator used: name and exact version. Usually the terminal emulators have a Help or About section where this information can be found.
- Terminal logs - the default log file path is %localappdata%\UiPath\Logs\<shortdate>_Terminal.log
- Terminal Package Version
- Connection parameters from the workflow:
- Event viewer logs
- DebugView of the execution (for second and third scenario)
- Workflow sample (for second and third scenario)