D365 CRM Activities fail with lookup fields

Hello, I am using the Microsoft dynamics package “uipath.microsoftDynamicsCRM.integrationService.Activities = 4.0.1” and I can get string or int to pass through to CRM successfully however, when its a lookup field I cannot seem to get it to work in studio.

I have done a similar api call using power automate and the syntax works perfectly. I can’t seem to figure out why it is different in studio (or what I need to do differently) Here is a screenshot, followed by my Fetch XML from CRM


I have tried the condition attribute, uiname, uitype, and “leads”. I also tried just putting the value of the selected item in quotes to pass it to crm as a string but that also failed.

Hello @Nathan_Betters1!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

  1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

  2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

  3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

  4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

  5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly