CV Type Into activity UI selection breaks depending on how the input value is defined

I have a computer vision type into activity (CV Type Into) which types into an address field. If I hard code the input value, for example “123 Main Street” the activity properly identifies the address input field indicated. However when I retrieve the input value from my data table inside a For Each Row activity: row(“Street Address”).toString the CV Type Into activity breaks and inputs the value into another field bellow the correct one. I don’t understand how getting the value from the data table row breaks the selected input field. Has anyone encountered this issue?

I have found the issue. The problem was with the values stored inside the data table. Some values included new line characters and when inputted it moved the selected field down. A simple .Trim when reading the values off the pdf and storing them into the data table fixed the issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.