CV screen scope gives error in existing project

Hello,

I tried making a CV screen scope in a new project which worked exactly as planned. Now I tried implementing it in an existing project and I get 3 errors directly, even before indicating an “element on screen”. I guess something that was already in my project before messes up the CV screen scope, but I cant figure out what.

I am pretty sure that the ApiKey is filled in correctly, as it also did in the fresh project when it worked.

The errors are:

1: Error ERROR Validation Error BC36532: Nested function does not have the same signature as delegate ‘Func(Of System.Drawing.Image, System.Drawing.Image)’. Main.xaml

2: Error ERROR Validation Error BC31424: Type ‘System.Drawing.Image’ in assembly ‘8e594-9de0-4b03-9e5c7, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ has been forwarded to assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b12ddd51’. Either a reference to ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc751’ is missing from your project or the type ‘System.Drawing.Image’ is missing from assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7dd51’. Main.xaml

3: Error ERROR Validation Error BC31424: Type ‘System.Drawing.Image’ in assembly ‘8e593de0-4b03-849d75c7, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ has been forwarded to assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7bd51’. Either a reference to ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b1d51’ is missing from your project or the type ‘System.Drawing.Image’ is missing from assembly ‘System.Drawing.Common, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7dd51’. Main.xaml

//Removed some of the public key token in case they should be kept private.

Hi @joeppiej

As you said it’s throwing error in the existing project
From the error the assembly system.drawing is not found
Can you Import that assembly and check if that is solving the issue?
Also, check all packages are updated

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

Found and fixed, needed to import the system.drawing manually indeed, thank you!

@joeppiej pls mark @Srini84 Solution as working.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.