CV Element Exists | wrong informations are also true

Hello together,

Background information: I use the CV Element Exists activity in a CV Screen Scope. I want to check if there is a 0 in a field or any other number.

The implementation worked fine. However, the problem is that if there is a 10, 20, 30 etc. in the field, that is a number that contains a 0, then my result is set to True. But this should then take the value False.

How do I adjust this so that it only switches to True for the number 0.

Hi!

after element exists activity take 1 if activity!

inside the condition element exists activity output lets say exists.

cint(exists)=0

Regards,
NaNi

Hi, @THIRU_NANI ,

I already have an if activity: VariableName = True.
Does your solution solve the problem that if another number contains a zero, such as 180, the variable also takes the value True?

Thanks!

Paul

Hi!

if the value is 0. this will executes the then block. if you don’t want to take 0 you can do the next steps inside the else block.

if element contains only 0. this will executes the then block. if it will get 180 value this will goes to the else block.

Regards,
NaNi

Hey @THIRU_NANI,

cint(BelegeIstNull).ToString = CInt(0).ToString

I tried with this Condition. BelegeIstNull is the name of the Output Variable from Element exists.

Still dont work when there is a number with a 0 in it

Regards
Paul

Hi!

Try this

1. Instead of taking the element exists you can take get text activity output as text.

Now take one if condition

Text=0
Then: Nothing
Else: Your Next step

Regards,
NaNi

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.