Custom Rule ST-USG-020 - Minimum Log Messages - source code?

I have to develop a new custom rule with workflow scope, similar to ST-USG-020 - Minimum Log Messages, and would like to see the source of that rule for guidance.

But the strange thing is the rule is not in UiPath.Studio.RulesLibrary.dll not in any other UiPath dll, yet it does appear in the list of rules in Workflow Analyzer.

Does anyone know where I can find the source of this rule?

Check this documentation for guidance Building Custom Rules

Thanks Marian, I have read that and it’s very good - though it only shows rules with activity scope.

I would like to see the source of rule ST-USG-027, but it is not in the UiPath.Studio.RulesLibrary.dll :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Can you advise where I can find the dll that contains this rule, so I can study the code?

Hi again Marian, would you be able to let me know where I can see the rule ST-USG-020? That would be super useful for the new rule I have to develop.

I asked internally about the source code for this rule, but I do not guarantee that I will receive it.

Many thanks Marian that would be super useful.

I thought it strange that it’s not in UiPath.Studio.RulesLibrary.dll? I use Telerik JustDecompile by the way, which is excellent.