Custom Component Rename issue in Activity Panel

Hello, community members,

I have created a custom component (NuGet Package) let say ‘CustomComponentX’ in namespace ‘UiPathCustomeActivity’ and installed on my system (copy to local folder C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio.\Packages). After adding the package in my workflow, I was able to see the component under the Activity Panel like

Available
UiPathCustomeActivity
CustomComponentX

Later I rename the namespace to ‘NewCustomeActivity’ and kept the same component name i.e. CustomComponentX. I was expecting, it should appear in Activity Panel like

Available
NewCustomeActivity
CustomComponentX

Problem/Issue: In my system, it is still appearing under

Available
UiPathCustomeActivity
CustomComponentX

Whereas if I am installing the newer version of the package in another system, it is showing under the NewCustomeActivity, which I am expecting.

Available
NewCustomeActivity
CustomComponentX

I tried every possible option like, Uninstall and Install, UiPath Studio, Cleaning Temp, cleaning NuGet packages but nothing is helping. I searched the package source and custom component package and nowhere I have used UiPathCustomeActivity. Not sure from where the old namespace i.e. ‘UiPathCustomeActivity’ is coming instead of ‘NewCustomeActivity’. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Atul T

I got the solution, it was the NuGet package cache that was causing the issue. I cleared the NuGet cache using following command and it resolved the issue,

dotnet nuget locals all --clear

Interestingly, NuGet cache was even referring to old Dll’s on some case which was causing other issue in the development environment. So, just a note in case anyone else is having some related issue.