I’m trying to create a custom BRE in RE Framework, but it’s not performing as expected so I’m sure I missed something. I’ve checked out several threads, but none of them has helped.
Basically an application has a screen with data. The data is exported to Excel and filtered. If anything hits the BRE criteria it’s written to an excel spreadsheet and emailed. I want the transaction status to go to as BRE, stop going to additional steps, and move to the next Transaction Number.
I tried a Try/Catch with Throw in the Try block, and BRE Exception → Log in Catch. However, when the scenario triggers, the workflow is moving to the next step for the same transaction which errors, instead of moving to the next transaction number.