Custom Activity : System Service Manager

What is the use case

We can have a activity which will give status of services. This utility will help us to identify the status of service , also help us to start or restart of the service if necessary

How do you see a solution for the use case?

Activity will take service name as is input , it can be list of service too. And output may be status of that service. Based on that output we can build out workflow.

Scope: ______________

• Custom Activity
  • Reusable Component

Hi @shubham,
I have created a custom activity to get interest with this idea. and also I thank to you.

Regards
Balamurugan

Hi @balupad14,

I have installed all the packages from https://gallery.uipath.com/api/v2, still I am facing following issue. Can you help me with this? if something I have missed please guide me.

Hi @shubham,
Thank you to give a try the activity. You have to import the “System.ServiceProcess” in Imports tab. Check you please check it . It has in the import tab.

Regards
Balamurugan

Hi @balupad14,
Yes already did. But still the same error

Regard,
Shubham

Hi @shubham,
Let me check and get back to you.

Thank you
Balamurugan

Hi @shubham,
Really thank you very much to update this. I have uploaded the sample which i have configured the Package locally . I am sorry for wrong attachment. Now I have updated the sample. You can download the sample again and test. Before that please check the service name that exists in your system.

Thank you
Balamurugan

Hi @balupad14,
Now it’s not throwing any error. This looks good.
Thanks you.

Regards,
Shubham