I have developed a custom activity. Below are the details I’m looking for:
- I have published the code and imported it from the Studio. Now I want to edit(Add/Remove) the properties of the activity which I have created earlier. Suggest me a way to edit them.
- I wanted to change the metadata of the Activity like Authors, Description. I have tried using Nuget Package Manager, but in Studio while importing the package the updated metadata is not reflecting. Suggest me a way to change them.
- I want to debug the custom activity code in Visual Studio by using UiPath Studio’s execution.
Let me explain how I’m expecting:
- I want to debug in such a way that using VS breakpoints, I want the Studio’s Execution to pause. (Why because I need to monitor how the button events are getting triggered in my custom code.)
- I have tried by using Attach to process from Visual Studio, but that is not helping me.
Please suggest a way to achieve this.
Thanks in Advance!!