Current user did not login to the application!

Hi,

I am trying to deploy UiPath Orchestrator in a HA environment. I’ve closely followed the guide at orchestrator.uipath.com V2018.2 and after 3 test deployments I keep getting stuck at the same issue.

After running the Configure-PlatformNode.ps1, my Orchestrator does not longer work. I receive 500 ‘An unexpected error occurred’. At first I was struggling with Redis but monitoring my redis I can see it succesfully is connected and performs activities.

My Windows event log logs the following message:
Abp.Authorization.AbpAuthorizationException: Current user did not login to the application!
at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelper.d__19.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelper.d__22.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelper.d__20.MoveNext()
at Nito.AsyncEx.AsyncContext.<>c__DisplayClass3.b__1(Task t)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at Nito.AsyncEx.AsyncContext.Run(Func1 action) at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelperExtensions.Authorize(IAuthorizationHelper authorizationHelper, MethodInfo methodInfo) at Abp.Web.Mvc.Authorization.AbpMvcAuthorizeFilter.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext)Abp.Authorization.AbpAuthorizationException: Current user did not login to the application! at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelper.<AuthorizeAsync>d__19.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelper.<CheckPermissions>d__22.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelper.<AuthorizeAsync>d__20.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Nito.AsyncEx.AsyncContext.<>c__DisplayClass3.<Run>b__1(Task t) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Nito.AsyncEx.AsyncContext.Run(Func1 action)
at Abp.Authorization.AuthorizationHelperExtensions.Authorize(IAuthorizationHelper authorizationHelper, MethodInfo methodInfo)
at Abp.Web.Mvc.Authorization.AbpMvcAuthorizeFilter.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext)

Would anyone know what I’m doing wrong? Thanks a lot!

Current user did not login to the application! - in Orchestrator on a Update or Delete

The following is one possible cause.
Please disconnect the robots that are no longer provisioned in Orchestrator. Robot machines which contain the Orchestrator URL in their UiPath.settings file but can not be found in the Robots page in Orchestrator. Because some of these robots still have unsent logs and they are trying to send them to Orchestrator and Orchestrator can’t identify them, so in Event Viewer we see the Warning
" Abp.Authorization.AbpAuthorizationException: Current user did not login to the application!

Oh, by the way, the thing that I suggested has nothing to do with the fact that Orchestrator does not start.
That Warning " Abp.Authorization.AbpAuthorizationException: Current user did not login to the application! " is not the cause. The warning is usually caused by robots that are no longer present in Orchestrator but they still try to contact Orchestrator because they have the Orchestrator URL in the UiPath.settings file.

Great to know regarding the source of the warning, thanks a lot @Ovidiu_Bestea. This will be my problem and solution on some day :wink: . I thought it related to my 500 error. Actually, this I have solved as well, it is because I thought Redis was optional in HA. It is not, as of Orchestrator 2018.x+ Redis is a mandatory component for High Availability setup.

Thanks for your answer. I’ll mark this as solved now.