Cron Expression: Every 10 minutes between 12:00 and 23:45

Hi Team

I have to schedule one of my process to trigger every 10 minutes between 12:00 PM to 23:45 PM. Can anyone please suggest me how to schedule it.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @prathyusha_gattamaneni ,

You can use this expression 0 0/10 12-23 ? * * * it will run the process at Every 10 minutes, between 12:00 PM and 11:59 PM.
And you can create cron expressions on this url Free Online Cron Expression Generator and Describer - FreeFormatter.com

Regards,
Sanjit Pal

@prathyusha_gattamaneni

You can check below post for your reference

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Hi @prathyusha_gattamaneni

You can try with this Expression

0 0/10 12-24 ? * * *

Then you need a small condition inside the process
Before starting the process.
- Give a flow decision condition as

(New DateTime(Now.Year, Now.Month, Now.Day, Now.Hour, Now.Minute, Now.Second) > New DateTime(Now.Year, Now.Month, Now.Day, 12, 00, 0) And New DateTime(Now.Year, Now.Month, Now.Day, Now.Hour, Now.Minute, Now.Second) < New DateTime(Now.Year, Now.Month, Now.Day, 23,46 , 0))

And that’s it,Hope this helps

Regards
Sudharsan

Hi @prathyusha_gattamaneni,

UiPath Orchestrator depends on Quartz .NET Framework so you are limited to what it supports for your cron expression.

Going through the suggestions above don’t quite meet your criteria and/or [imo] adds some unneeded complexity, or additional code changes if you have any Change Management / Release controls to work around.

My suggestion would to break up the process into two triggers which would cover every 10 minutes between 12:00 and 22:59 and a second one that covers 23:00 to 23:45.

0 */10 12-22 ? * * == Every 10 minutes, between 12:00 PM and 10:59 PM
0 0-45/10 23 ? * * == Every 10 minutes, minutes 0 through 45 past the hour, between 11:00 PM and 11:59 PM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.