Credentials Activity Problem

This is the problem when it runs “zerodha authorization” from “morning routine”

I have a main workflow which runs two different workflows one after another

I’ve tried many combinations (upgrading/downgrading credential package)
Just upgrading package in “zerodha authorization” workflow should solve the problem but when I do that it spoils all my credentials activities present in file…

there are many, I don’t want to set each activity again
I’ve written in detail so the problem is understood easily.

@Munish_Jain1

Check here if you have the backward compatibility

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hello @Munish_Jain1
After testing I can confirm that version 1.1.6479.13204 of Credential package does not have Get Secured Credential activity.
Tell us in detail, what happens when you update Credential package in “Zerodha auth” workflow. Spoiled activities does not explain anything.

You’re upgrading from a very low version. This is breaking your activities. Before doing this, make a backup copy of your project folder.

Then upgrade all your dependencies to the latest versions, then fix the broken activities. I know it’s a hassle, but that’s what you’re going to have to do.

Will I have to do this every time it updates? I remember why I did not update credentials for long, because the activities were getting corrupted…

You won’t have to do it every time. Once your automation is working you can leave it alone.

You should vote for my idea. It would make this all a lot easier :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.