Creating list of strings from datatable

No worries
–in read range activity uncheck this

and
–inthe add to collection mention as row(0).tostring

Cheers @Olivia_Winter

1 Like

You wouldn’t happen to know how to make a drop down menu from excel spreadsheet would you?
Same project, different task. I have a list of names in my excel spreadsheet that we now want to be in a drop down menu, is this possible?

2 Likes

yah of course thats possible, still its something going for next level of accessing, but sounds good, we can go for a try if needed
well that can be done with vba script and its all with excel application manipulation
kindly follow the below steps

and record the action that are been performed with Macro record so that we will be getting a vba script (copy that and paste it in a .txt file)
–Use Execute Macro or Invoke VBA to run that script

Cheers

1 Like

I’m making a robot that will something online but I would like it to start with a drop down list of names instead of a entering the name if that makes any sense. So not in excel but actually part of the input at the beginning

2 Likes

Fine
yah we can pass the input from excel
but where this list is going to be created

Cheers @Olivia_Winter

1 Like

I have a table of names in excel and i want them to be the options in a drop down menu at the beginning, to make it easier for the person running the robot.

2 Likes

so you want the user to use to select the value from a input dialog box once the bot starts running…like when we run the bot a input will be asked from the user to proceed further
is that the way you are expecting
Cheers @Olivia_Winter

1 Like

yes exactly!

2 Likes

Fantastic
here you go
oliv.zip (23.9 KB)

hope is resolved
Cheers @Olivia_Winter

1 Like

so did that work @Olivia_Winter
Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.