Creating generic selector in attach window?

Hi,

I’m working with UiPath and I need to work with a people list.

When I click on each member of te list A window appears and the selector of this window must contain the name and surname of the member I selected.

This name changes each time, so as title in window selector I wrote: "wnd app=‘wfica32.exe’ cls=‘Transparent Windows Client’ title=’ PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire - * - A1050- \Distant’ "

Where * is the name and surname of the person. This works, but the problem is, that it works only with people that have 2 names (ex: John Doe, Albert Smith…), but it doesn’t works with names with more words (ex: Jenny Van Bilt, Annie Le Bozec…)

My question is, how to write the title in selector to be able to identify all kind of names?

Please send the automatic selectors/strings (as per UI Explorer) for two and three words person names.

If that is the only wfica32.exe app you can completely remove the title.
Or try something like *PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire*

2 Likes

Thanks for your response, no, is not the only wfica.32, that’s the problem. I’ll try your idea.

Selectors are:

Ex for two names: wnd app=‘wfica32.exe’ cls=‘Transparent Windows Client’ title=’ PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire - Doe John - A1050- \Distant’

Ex for three names: wnd app=‘wfica32.exe’ cls=‘Transparent Windows Client’ title=’ PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire - Moreira Lopez Anabelle - A1050- \Distant’

Strange. Should work with the initial selector. We may have a bug.
Let me know if PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire* works.

1 Like

Yes, it worked, thanks!