Creating generic selector in attach window?

Hi,

I’m working with UiPath and I need to work with a people list.

When I click on each member of te list A window appears and the selector of this window must contain the name and surname of the member I selected.

This name changes each time, so as title in window selector I wrote: "wnd app=‘wfica32.exe’ cls=‘Transparent Windows Client’ title=’ PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire - * - A1050- \Distant’ "

Where * is the name and surname of the person. This works, but the problem is, that it works only with people that have 2 names (ex: John Doe, Albert Smith…), but it doesn’t works with names with more words (ex: Jenny Van Bilt, Annie Le Bozec…)

My question is, how to write the title in selector to be able to identify all kind of names?

How to save Generated PDF files

Please send the automatic selectors/strings (as per UI Explorer) for two and three words person names.

If that is the only wfica32.exe app you can completely remove the title.
Or try something like *PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire*

Thanks for your response, no, is not the only wfica.32, that’s the problem. I’ll try your idea.

Selectors are:

Ex for two names: wnd app=‘wfica32.exe’ cls=‘Transparent Windows Client’ title=’ PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire - Doe John - A1050- \Distant’

Ex for three names: wnd app=‘wfica32.exe’ cls=‘Transparent Windows Client’ title=’ PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire - Moreira Lopez Anabelle - A1050- \Distant’

Strange. Should work with the initial selector. We may have a bug.
Let me know if PM - Synthèse Bénéficiaire* works.

Yes, it worked, thanks!