Create Website / Blog by just Pressing a Single Button ( WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Laravel, CodeIgniter )

What is the use case

By Using only Hosting Credentials and Hosting_Login_URL this bot will install a desired CMS ( WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. ) and Configure it, link it with the Primary or any other Provided Domain, install and activate default theme and plugins, create admin user and Password ( with password Generator) and make the website live!!!

How do you see a solution for the use case?

Its straightforward, the only problem is that different hosting companies ( GoDaddy, HostGator, Bluehost, WpEngine and many moreā€¦ ) have different layout and structure, so by looking at the login Url, our Robot, must determine the hosting company and select the CMS install and configure procedure that we will create for that hosting company.

Scope: ______________

• Custom Activity
  • Reusable Component
  • Template
  • Automation Framework
  • Application Connector
  • Data Connector
  • RPA Documentation
  • Machine learning model
  • Dashboard

I am interested, if you can make it work for WordPress.

I do not think a bot can do such a complex task.

I use Bitnami for default wordpress install, its fast and good, but not all hosting providers have it, i am sure, a Robot can do it, with ease. its good for developer who do not like to waste time for basic CMS install and setup.