Create multi Rows in InvokeSAP BAPI activity

Hello
I follow this link.BAPI Functionality in UI Path - #54 by LevKushnir
But i need help untill now.

When the program run, the errors from the Listbapi message shows Account number 414100 is not registered in chart of accounts CAJP. i do not know what does it means.
The data is not created in SAP. Let me mention expert from the above link.@StefanSchnell

here is my work flow.
Build 3 data tables and assign in Invoke SAP BAPI activity, OMLY dt_NewHeader has to do ForEAch to get the current row and set in the Invoke SAP BAPI .

To assign the current data row of dt_NewHeader for DOCUMENTHEADER , set the FOR EACH .
Put SAP application scope in the ForEach. * Many data rows are in dt_NewHeader.

Get the return message of List

Thank you in advance.

@eimon

Hello Eimon,

I am not a FI expert and I never used BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST in accounting for general G/L (general ledger) account posting. As far as I understand the message correct, is the account number 414100 not registered with the charts of accounts - Japan (CAJP). It seems that is necessary to allocate the account number with the charts of accounts. This seems likely to be less of a calling error and more of a data inconsistency. But as I said, I can only assume that.

Best regards
Stefan

1 Like

so sorry to distrub you by mentioning .
I will working on it sir.
Thank you so much for your idea.

1 Like

Hello
i am listing here the return output of List
Please , if you have faced the same problem, let me know.
i am totally new using bapi .
Thank you

item.message :Document error: BKPFF$S4HCLNT910
“item.Type”: E + “item.Number”:609 + “item.Field”:

item.message : Account number 414100 is not registered in chart of accounts CAJP
“item.Type”: E + “item.Number”:507 + “item.Field”:

item.message : Account number 824900 is not registered in chart of accounts CAJP
“item.Parameter”: ACCOUNTGL
“item.Type”: E + “item.Number”:507 + “item.Field”:GL_ACCOUNT

item.message : Account number 414100 is not registered in chart of accounts CAJP
“item.Parameter”: ACCOUNTGL
“item.Type”: E + “item.Number” : 507 + “item.Field” : GL_ACCOUNT

1 Like

Hello sir @StefanSchnell

may i ask one question.
When i manually register 414100 account no in SAP GUI, the account is registered.

But the same data account registered from BAPI is giving error.
i tried checking with the data types. it is all correct.
Is any other fact you know , please let me know sir.
Again Thank you very much.

1 Like

@eimon

Hello Eimon,
for me it’s like flying blind, I’m sorry for that. What else could be possible that the account number should be filled with leading zeros in the BAPI call. Instead of 414100 use 0000414100. You can find more information in this SAP Community question, with a very similar error.
Best regards
Stefan

1 Like