Create Java Object throws an error - System.InvalidOperationException: Constructor could not be called

Hi
I have similar error after I followed the Run Object method example :

RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Constructor could not be called. —> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: The target type was not found.

at UiPath.Java.Service.JavaResponse.ThrowExceptionIfNeeded()
at UiPath.Java.JavaInvoker.d__17.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Java.JavaInvoker.d__15.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Java.Activities.CreateJavaObject.d__8.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Java.Activities.CreateJavaObject.d__8.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I’m using a jar file that I got for the purpose of integrating with Isabel Connect : Maven Central Repository Search

I created the java object based on the :“com.ibanity.apis.client.http.service.impl.IbanityHttpSignatureServiceImpl” (Target Type) and with a string (uipath) parameter that need to sent to the method as a java variable that is an Object (java.io.InputStream) .
the Method invoked is : “getDigestHeader”
Is this problem, mentioned above resolved ?

Hi @appswiz

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Would you mind reproducing this issue on the newly created a project with dummy data and attaching it here?

Here it is
BulkPayReq - hs2019 java.xaml (36.8 KB)

Could you still attach the project.json file? Mainly the version of the Java package you are using.

This is the Jar file
ibanity-java-master.zip (387.3 KB)

Thank you. I’ve registered this as a bug for our team to investigate.

project.json (1.9 KB)

Hello, I have downloaded the files above and reproduced the issue.
This is a user error and not a bug due to the fact that within the java scope there is no .JAR loaded. This means that the “Create Java Object” will try to invoke the target type from nothing at this point.
There is indeed an archive in the project folder but this is not sufficient and therefore the “Create Java Object” will throw the “Constructor could not be called” error.

Dear
Thanks for the help and support
I had done the change and added the Load jar (with the path of the jar ) into the Java scope but still getting an error :frowning: - No such method exception
Attached is the log file and also I added the jar file + the xaml file and the jar file
BulkPayReq - hs2019 java.xaml (36.8 KB)
Error log.txt (3.1 KB)

I tried to load the jar file but it is not authorized, so I’m sharing it via google drive ibanity-java-4.0.20210603141151.jar - Google Drive

Hi
I also tried with another Jar but still got an error (now the load jar is there) but still error out -
attached log and link to jar
Error log2.txt (2.7 KB)
BulkPayReq - hs2019 java_cor.xaml (43.7 KB)

Link to Jar file : signatureservice_jar.jar - Google Drive

Hi
Nobody is following on my replies
BR
Maoz

I am also facing same issue and not able to find any solution. :frowning:

I was able to resolve the issue. Actually I created jar file from different machine and different version of Eclipse with same source code and it started working. It could be issue with Jar file I used in Load Jar activity.