Create Form Task - Unable to deserialize the response

Hi Guys,
I am trying to create a form task to take input from the user using the UiPath Action Center but during executing the workflow the “Create Form Task” activity throwing the below error.
Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Source: Create Form Task

Exception Type: Microsoft.Rest.SerializationException

RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.Rest.SerializationException: Unable to deserialize the response. —> RemoteException wrapping Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadForType(JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Microsoft.Rest.Serialization.SafeJsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String json, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at UiPath.Persistence.Orchestrator.Client.TaskForms.d__5.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Shared.Extension.TaskExtensions.ThrowIfNeeded(Task task, Boolean suppressThrowException)
at UiPath.Persistence.Activities.BaseOrchestratorClientAsyncActivity.ThrowIfNeeded(IAsyncResult result, Boolean suppressThrowException)
at UiPath.Persistence.Activities.BaseOrchestratorClientAsyncActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @PrafullK,
Can you show me how are you trying to deserialize it and what is the exact purpose/use case you want to have?

Hi Pablito,

Thanks for your response on this. The issue was with the Orchestrator URL in the Robot Setting. I used full URL till the tenant name and this issue gets resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.