Create Form Task Activity Bug

Hello Assistence, I’m Luis Fernando Pazos (The only RPA Developer of Venezuela as i like to call myself)

Today I’m working on my automations and I’m having a really wierd bug when working with Data Tables into my form task.

So let me breakdown the whole problem…

I have a automation which works with action center tasks where is asks the user to input certain data to process a transaction, such as a sale. One of the input I need is the Items of the invoice with the info of each product (“Concept”, “COD.”, “Size”, “Price”). For this I used a Build Data Table which in my workflow logic that gets inside the Form via the collection of aguments as a Data Table.
As you can see in the image

Here everything was fine, until I was at first getting an error because the Data Table “dt_ProductosRecibo” had something wrong on the a Title of one of the columns, so ones I wanted to change it I just supposed that what I had to do was change the Name Value of the column title on my Build Data Table Activity. Here is where i started catching the bug because even though I change the name of the title of the column or add values to the row, when I Debug the workflow the table didn’t modify acording to the new version on the modified Table on my Build Data Table Activity, It stills brings the old version of the Table on the Action Center Task. It doesn’t make sense because the table should be exactly as the table the is comming in to the form task activity.

At this point I try on deleting the Build Data Table from my worflow and see what happens when a debug the workflow, and the Table stills displays in my Action Center Task even though the Table isn’t on my workflow logic anymore.
is the “Productos del Recibo”

everything started just because I needed to change the title of a column (but it didn’t display)

then a created the collection again (but then it wouldn’t let me to add values to the table ) In the next image you can see the comparison between the table “Productos del Recibo” which doesn’t let me to modify the values, and the Table “Formas de Pago” which does let me modify. (No is not the disable option of the element)

This is a bug that Really concerns me and my trust on Action Center Task Capabilities.

I hope this is clear enough for you to understand the error, if not please replay your question.

Hope to get any kind o support on this topic, since lately I don’t get any kind of replies on my Topics, I think forum doesn’t has the feedback rate it had before.

Regards.