Create Form FormFieldsInputData

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

I am trying to use the create form activity. I can get information out of it just fine. I would like to be able to pass information back into it so that the form remembers the last starts with the users last inputs. Since the FormFieldsOutputData produces a string which deserializes into a json object, I figured I could just pass that string back into FormFieldsInputData. Turns out that FormFieldsInput data requires a json array. I tried formating the string as
[
{“name1”:“object1”,
{“name2”:“object2”)
]

but that wasn’t correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Tried searching the forum and goodle for an hour without luck.

Any help is most appreciated!!

Best,
James

Thanks for reading my post. I actually figured out that my first post is wrong. If you want to have a form be in its last state when you open it next, all you need to do is pass the FormFieldsOutputData back into the FormFieldsInputData. It wasn’t working for me because my variable scope was too narrow and thus my FormFieldsInputData string variable was empty when I tried to pass it to the form. I’ll post my xaml example in case it helps.

Thanks
JAMES

CreateForm.xaml (14.7 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.