Create and edit and edit lines in to Create and edit quote

To begin with let me say what i have done so far .
am able to establish connectivity between uipath and salesforce (outbound). so using salesforce activities package in marketplace by @Cristian_Negulescu . i have gone through the documentation and the play list in salesforce ,
as i am new to sales force , am struggling still .

• i need to create an opportunity on a contact . this is more or less ok. the add opportunity activity has some mandatory parameters. except for parameters like , application_C
    Channel type c . i need a guidance on this. i am trying to keep this parameter empty and run.

• Creating quote is what a challenging task , i need to keep this as a primary quote on this opportunity. after creating this quote , i need to edit some details.
    most importantly i need to edit lines of the quote !!
    like , add some products and add quantitates of that product with unit price value etc !!
    am sure there is no activity at this level granularity . which leaves forming REST APIs queries as the only opportunity . i have no idea how to do that .
    lastly , i need to generate a document and click send with DOCUSIGN
    now the above things (edit line items and DocuSign) , its literally not possible to do via UI as it involves IFrames and many other complex stuffs so i am entirely dependent on this activity set now !
    can some one help me ? @Cristian_Negulescu

Hello,
In this movie I did a lot of stuff with connector:

About DocuSign No experience there are some components on the market but I never use it.
Thanks,
Cristian

i some how figured out the mandatory values , while writing this , the only mandetory valeus those are empty are “Sub_Application__c” and “Application__c”
but those were empty when i went to the “contact” via work bench and saw it,

but still getting this error , am not able to get much info from the error , like parameter missing or wrong value something like that. can you guide me how to do ?
RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: {“AccountId”:“0011W00001xxGkIQAU”,“Application__c”:“”,“Channel_Type__c”:“NA Direct”,“CloseDate”:“15/7/2021”,“CurrencyIsoCode”:“USD”,“Customer_Type__c”:“Existing Customer”,“Fleet_Type__c”:“Non-Fleet”,“Lead_Generation__c”:“CSAM”,“LeadSource”:“Outbound Sales Generated Call”,“Location_Category__c”:“General Parking”,“Location_Sub_Category__c”:“Lot”,“Name”:“Elite Parking Services of America”,“OwnerId”:“0051W000004rMRfQAM”,“Ship_Date__c”:“15/7/2021”,“StageName”:“S1-Qualify”,“Sub_Application__c”:“”} **
** at UiPathTeam.Salesforce.Lightning_Platform.CmdRestAPI.d__61.MoveNext()

** — End of inner exception stack trace —**
** at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)**
** at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)** ** at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.get_Result()**
** at UiPathTeam.Salesforce.Lightning_Platform.Add_Opportunity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)**
** at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity`1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)**
** at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)**

@Cristian_Negulescu