Error while running job from Orchestrator(Unattended Mode) ie "Could not start executor. Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070569)"
This error comes usually when the user which is used to run the robot doesn’t have below privileges on to the robot machine:Check the following points in the Group Policy Editor and confirm if the user has these accesses:
- “Access this computer from the network” policy (Typically granted to Users group)
- “Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services” (Typically granted via RDP Users group)
- "Allow Log on Locally" (This is needed for console sessions and RDP sessions because the robot connection originates locally)
- Check If user is present in below polices or any other deny policy ,If yes,then remove the user from it:
- Deny Access this computer from the network" policy (Typically granted to Users group)
- Deny Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services" (Typically granted via RDP Users group)