How to resolve when it is not possible to start executor? The following error is obtained: - Could not start executor. A required privilege is not held by the client. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070522)
Note that this error mainly occurs out of nowhere, while the UiPath Executor is trying to create or modify a file in the File Explorer.
- Click Windows button and R simultaneously to open Run dialogue.
![Learn how to execute Secpol.msc command](upload://m6NROlxHlZIRlssopmsTklKY6yv.jpeg "Learn how to execute Secpol.msc command")
- Type secpol.msc command and press Enter after that
- If a confirmation window appears, click OK
![Local Security Policy Window](upload://IszpQDsjbDAX1sLNtImGpW5uWL.jpeg "Local Security Policy Window")
- A Local Security Policy window should now be visible, Go to the Local Policies (left pane) and click on Security Options
- Scroll down and locate User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode
- Right-click on it, choose Properties and opt for Disable
![Disable Admin approval mode](upload://nYdldaC1y6tzDICoAvEwcy8EB0m.jpeg "Disable Admin approval mode")
- Do not forget to click Apply and then OK to save the changes
- Finally, close Local Security Policy window and Reboot your device.