Could not load file or assembly UiPath.Interop problem

Hello,

I am having issues trying to open SAP application. On my development server, it works fine. But when published to the orchestrator and launched, I get following error:
message: Open Application ‘saplogon.exe SAP’: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Interop, Version=21.4.3.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

level: Error

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall excel (as adviced in some already answered problem.

Thanks for your help.

I’m assuming you have a dev server and then, after publishing to orchestrator, you’re running on the prod server. Is that accurate? If so, are you running from orchestrator or through studio?

Yes exactly. I developed on the the dev server and published it to orchestrator, then ran the process manually through orchestrator. On the dev server, when running the process through studio it works, however not through prod server in orchestrator.
I solved my issue by downgrading packages in my project because the prod server had a lower uipath version.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.