Could not load file or assembly - Emgu.CV.World

Hello Everyone,

I have created a Custom Activity using Uipath Activity creater. It is image processing based activity so i have used Emgu.cv and imported the dll (Emgu.cv.world). After publishing, when i run it i get following error. Please do help me solve this.

Could not load file or assembly ‘Emgu.CV.World, Version=4.1.1.3497, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7281126722ab4438’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Hi @Wilfy,

Two ways to resolve, do any one of below

1. In Visual Studio,
    If you added as assembly refrence, then select Emgu.CV.world reference and in properties section, set Yes to Copy Local
    If you added as Nuget package, then select package reference and in properties section, set Copy always to Copy to Output Folder.

2. In UIpath studio, just add the same nuget package in Manage Packages window. (If you already published in VS studio, and wanna solve it in UI studio itself, then this is the better approach)

If it works, Dont forget to mark it as Solution

Cheers
Srihari Effone

1 Like

Hello Guys,

I have similar issue but with UIAutomationNext

$LoadAssembly: UiPath.UIAutomationNext, Version=21.4.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Emgu.CV.World, Version=3.4.1.2984, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

In studio while type into activity I have issue like at screen below:

Thanks in advance!