Could not got Log in on ACME Syatem 1 from IE

uiautomation
robot
activities
studio

I am unable to login in ACME Syatem 1 from internet explorer. Please any suggestion…

System 1

What’s the error you are seeing? Attaching a screenshot would be helpful.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

thanks for reply Rammohan91 ,actually no error get after press login button just refresh the page and nothing happened.

So you mean its working for you in chrome but not in IE. In that case, i would suggest you to clear your ie chache once and then try again.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

I had the same problem. I was developing on a Windows Server with IE Enhanced Security Configuration turned on. After turning it off it was working as it should.

If you still run into problems maybe look at the IE-Security Settings and make sure active Scripting is enabled: Internet Options -> Security -> Custom Level -> Scripting

the same problem with acme site today. No error get after press login button just refresh the page and nothing happened (in IE and chrome and edge). is there something wrong with www.acme-test.com today? i’ve tried even on chrome app on my tablet - the same problem.

Same problem here, works good on Chrome though, except it won’t complete the ‘Reset test data’.

Same problem. Seams to be intermittent. I have successfully logged on a couple of times today, but it fails 9 times of 10. No error code, just a new login page. Seams to work first time after boot. My guess is that ACME System1 has some kind of problem. Anyone solved this issue?

Turn the Internet Explorer Protected Mode off or try what I wrote up there.

IE Enhanced Security Configuration turned on. After turning it off it was working as it should.

unfortunately this solution does not work

I’m using Windows 10 and IE 11. Protected mode is OFF and Active scripting is ON. Doesn’t work!

I have deleted all browsing history and reboot. The problem occurs on IE, Chrome and Edge. I have done this a couple of times and sometimes I’m able to login! Hmmm.

Everything worked OK yesterday.

Currently i’m facing the same issue,

thanks for reply BobBuilder, but i still have same issue.