Could not find type'*Activities'

That is correct, do you see any packages when you click on Official feed on the left ?

“No package founf”

found*

I think the problem is that when you opened the project in the new version of Studio, some old activities that @andrzej.kniola mentioned, did not migrate on the new version.

I also think the problem is because you do not see any packages on the official feed (Studio would have downloaded the new packages from there and migrated the old ones)

1 Like

We just need to figure out why.

Do you have firewall or proxy enabled ?

i tried do deactivate firewall. same thing…i didn’t found activities

This is a tough one, I never encountered this case when you could not see anything on the Official feed.
You do have internet connection on that machine, right ?

What happens when you open the link below in a browser on the machine where studio is installed ?

https://www.myget.org/F/workflow/FindPackagesById()?id='Microsoft.Activities.Extensions'

This tries to look for a certain package on the official feed
Does it look like this ?

this it what i see

Reviewing the images you sent so far, I saw that you are using a proxy :

This means that the nuget explorer from your machine (Studio > package manager) is unable to get passed this proxy.

I found some documentation online on how to set your nuget.config from %appdata%\nuget folder:

Can you please try that ?

1 Like

Hello, The problem was weird, but the solution was simple.
With help and documentation, both from this topic,
I connected via hotspot to an external network and then I found the missing activities.
You were right. due to proxy settings, somehow I was limited to find those packages

Now it works perfectly.

Best regards,
Hogas Sergiu

Phew, glad that worked, I was running out of ideas.
Normally, setting a proxy in network options or in internet explorer means that Studio and package manager automatically benefits from that proxy.
But in your case, the script proxy that you were using was not applied to our package manager nuget tool, you had to do that manually.

Let us know if the project you had, migrated successfully now, and runs without problems.
Your current version might be broken beyond repair, and the fact that you added all those packages to it might lead to future problems.
If it is broken, simply take a packed version done with 18.1, rename it to .zip extension, extract it and take the xaml(s) and project json from there. And migrate it again (open it in 18.4 Studio) with the newly access to Official feed(s).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.