Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users....etc while trying to open studio

Hi All, Im am unable to open uipath. when tried to open, im finding the error. Please help, thanks in advance.

@Archana_N_L ,

Check this path manually just to confirm whether it is there in your system or not.

From where you are trying to open the UiPath studio? you installed it or someone else installed in your system using their login?

Hi @Archana_N_L

Was Studio working before and broke on an auto-update?
Also, when does this error happen exactly? Could you maybe copy the full error via the “Copy to Clipboard” option and paste it here?

You could try fixing it by doing a clean installation, see here:
How to fix your Studio installation / Licensing issues

i installed for myself, till night it was fine. Im trying to open from taskbar, i have pinned in task bar, even if i search and open it is not opening

Hi @loginerror , till night it was fine. yes thanks i will check your link, below is the complete error log

21.4.0+Branch.master.Sha.9d7faf3cba616937d3771694eed2d5957b29427c

Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-21.4.0\Profiles’.

Error: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-21.4.0\Profiles’.
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator1.CreateDirectoryHandle(String path, Boolean ignoreNotFound) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator1.Init()
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator1..ctor(String directory, Boolean isNormalized, EnumerationOptions options) at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable1…ctor(String directory, FindTransform transform, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized)
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.UserFiles(String directory, String expression, EnumerationOptions options)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalEnumeratePaths(String path, String searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.Abstractions.DirectoryWrapper.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileLoader.GetProfileFiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileLoader.LoadProfiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileService.UiPath.Studio.App.Profile.IProfileConfigurationService.LoadProfiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.StartApplication()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.Start(String args), HResult -2147024893

Hi @Archana_N_L

Than you for the error. These are the steps to take here:

• try to check if this folder exists:
    C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-21.4.0\Profiles
  • could you please provide us the installation log file from
    %localappdata%\SquirrelTemp

The way to fix it would be to perform a clean installation, as described here, but we would really appreciated if you could provide us the log files so that we could investigate what went wrong for you in the installation :slight_smile: