Could not extract proper text

output has to be pasted into an excel, where the row number is dynamic. how can i do that

yes…but i need to paste the output in an excel, where row number is dynamic. for that i am using write cell activity, but how can i give the range where the valuse has to be pasted…because row number is dynamic.

HI @Sirisha_Siri

Extract all the Data from the page using data Scrapping method and write data in the excel file.

After that you can try with look up Data Table activity.

Regards
Gokul

@Sirisha_Siri I want to understand the process. You were extracting the document text from one excel (File1) and you want to paste that to other file (File2). You were saying that in the file2 the rows will change dynamically. How do you know in which row you should copy the data . Could you please explain it a bit brief if possible with sample data

hi @ushu

i need to write the output to an excel something like below. i need to write it in the first cell after filtering. in this case i need to write in row which is showing as A355. but it is not always ‘A355’. value of row keeps on changing. so after getting vlookup output, in write range i need to give the range where i wanted to keep my output. What is the cell value i can give as it is not constant

Hi @Palaniyappan

Please check my below excels and sample code. could you please let me know why i am not able to get output. I am able to get the output in message box, but i am not able to write it in excel. Please help me with this

sample.xaml (15.3 KB)

RMA 148_02_28 (4).xlsx (26.5 KB)

skuoutput.xlsx (10.3 KB)

@Sirisha_Siri Please find the below updated workflow to output in the another excel

Steps:

• Read the excel data (where you want to update output) to datatable excluding filters
  • Retrieve the first row third column value (any column you find unique) just to find the starting cell value
  • Look for that value in the excel and find the specific row in which that value present
  • Now, you can write the output to the specific cell (A55 etc). I was writing to sheet2 in the same excel but you can update according to ur rquirement

Sample.zip (23.7 KB)

hi @Palaniyappan ,

can u pls help me here