Cost Benefit Analyis - Cannot add RPA Software Costs although I defined them in the cost setup

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the RPA Software Costs in the Cost Benefit Analysis. In the Cost Setup (Admin Console) I defined both the Implementation People Costs and the Software Costs. However, when I then do the Cost Benefit Analysis it would let me select and configure the Implementation People Costs (like selecting the different types I added earlier and putting in Allocation % and Assignment Days), but it would not let me do the same for the Software Costs. In the License Type I can select one of the four Software Costs I defined in the Cost Setup, but I can neither adjust the number of licenses nor add a second License Type (blue ā€œ+ā€ symbol) which I obviously whant to do if I defined four different Software Costs earlier.

Could anyone help me out what Iā€™m doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!
Lukas

Hello @lukas.weiss,

Please check the tutorial on how to perform a Cost-Benefit Analysis and apply the cost. You need to make sure the Volume Split estimation table is filled in (which uses data from the Detailed Assessment). After that, a number of recommended licenses in proposed in the RPA Software costs. As for the other type of Running costs (except for Infrastructure), you can apply an FTE / portion of the cost with 1 license.

Kind regards,
Iulia