How to correct the resolution of the screenshots taken by the Robot ? Why is the resolution of the screenshots taken by the Robot so low?
Issue Description: With Take Screenshot activity, there might be an issue with the resolution being too low of the image saved.
Root Cause: Usually this error occurs due to mismatch of Resolution settings between Robot machine and the values/settings set on the Robot settings in Orchestrator.
Eg: If resolution set in VM is 1366*768, but the Robot settings have been set to 1920*1080 then it takes a screenshot in 1920*1080 resolution which causes the pixels to drop and the image resolution would turn out to be low.
- Check if the Resolution that has been set correctly in Robot machine
- This can be verified by taking a Screenshot, opening it in MS Paint application and checking the values at the bottom bar below
- Or, check the Display settings and validate the resolution of the VM / Robot machine
- The same resolution needs to be set in the Robot settings of Orchestrator
- Once set, the images will be saved with the Expected quality.