Copying a data table (a piece of code) from one work flow to another

Hi Team,

In my work flow, I have a data table (workDates), which is been created as a result of a read range activity. Then I use the below code to assign in to the same data table variable WorkDates as;

WorkDates.Rows.Cast(Of DataRow)().Where(Function(row) Not row.ItemArray.All(Function(field) field Is DBNull.Value Or field.Equals(“”))).CopyToDataTable()

to get rid of the empty rows it retrieves and it works perfectly fine.

But when I try to copy the workflow into another new sequence (even after copying all relevant variables), it gives error saying that “copy to data table is not a member of system.collections.generic.IEnumerable(Of System.Data.Datarow)”

I’m not sure why it’s giving this error while it perfectly fine for the other work flow. Could you please help me on this?

Thanks.
Piyumi

Can you show the workflow?

@Piyumi

Sometime this happens, you need to close all your UiPath Studio instances and restart the UiPath studio. Make sure that all the packages are installed and updated successfully.

Clean the temp directory before restarting the UiPath Studio.

I’m sorry Vishal, I’m not allow to share the code.Thanks

And thanks Sarathi and Vishal for getting back to me. This’s really strange, I just copied the same thing from my post and paste it. Now it’s not giving an error :open_mouth:

1 Like