Copy the data from body of the browser outlook & save it in a variable

Hi, i have a scenario where i need to copy the data from body of browser outlook without using get text, get full text & get ocr text activity…
Kindly tell me the approach for the above scenario

@Somanath_Somu

Retrieve text from the clipboard:

• Add the “Get From Clipboard” activity to your workflow.
  • Configure the “Get From Clipboard” activity to retrieve the text from the clipboard and store it in a variable of type String. This variable will contain the text from the email’s body.

Use the “Indicate Element” feature:

• Open your web browser and navigate to the Outlook email with the desired content.
  • In UiPath Studio, add the “Click” activity to your workflow and indicate the body of the email using the “Indicate Element” feature. This action will click on the body, selecting it for further processing.

Try using get attribute activity. It will give you data from the body of browser

regards,

Hi @Somanath_Somu

Use keyboard shortcut (e.g., Ctrl + A) to select all the text.
Use the “Copy Selected Text” activity from the UiPath Computer Vision package to copy the selected text from the email body.
Use the “Get From Clipboard” activity to retrieve the copied text into a variable.

1 Like

Unable to get proper output, bot is not able to read body

Can i know which attribute type has to be used?

Unable to get correct output

@Somanath_Somu

1. Use the “Send Hotkey” activity to simulate pressing Ctrl+A (select all)
  2. Use the “Send Hotkey” activity again to simulate pressing Ctrl+C (copy)
  3. Use the “Get from Clipboard” activity to retrieve the copied text from the clipboard and store it in a variable.
2 Likes

Thank you, it is working now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.