Copy template for each Item from data table

Hay, i have one question I have data from data table and I need fill a template for each person from data table. But first I copy original template and then i fill(replace data). How can I do that? On picture you can see what I mean. First I read template then copy, and then replace. But I need to copy template for each row. How can I do that.

1 Like

Hi @Tinkerbell
yes that looks good @Tinkerbell
–use a assign activity and mention this buddy
out_newfilepath = “your folder path\your template file name without extension\”+Now.ToString(“hh_mm_tt”)+“.docx”
–use a copy file activity where in the source path mention your template file path and in the destination mention the variable out_newfilepath
–then use another word application scope and pass the variable out_newfilepath as file path and inside the scope, we have an activity called replace text activity under word activities with which we can mention the string we want to replace and string to be replaced with

Cheers @Tinkerbell

1 Like

loop through the datatable and then copy the template to the some other path and then use assign one one person details into one temp variable of type datatable then use this temp variable to in write range activity.

1 Like