Copy link from Excel to Browser

Hi everyone, it’s my first post.
I’m trying to figure out if you can copy a series of links from one cell of an Excel spreadsheet (one at a time) to the Firefox Browser to perform a screen scraping sequence to be saved in a CSV.
Sorry for my bad english, I’m using Google translator :disappointed_relieved:
Tank You.
Gioacchino

Here’s a start, but you can read your excel sheet, get whatever column has the data, and for each row you can do whatever scraping/writing to CSV that you wish to do in the for each loop. Personally I couldn’t get the Firefox extension to work, but you get the idea.

excelTest.xaml (9.0 KB)

Tank you @mwsupra
Thanks for the inspiration you gave me. I did some tests with FF but I get some mistakes I can not solve. Do you have any idea? :disappointed_relieved:
These are the exceptions I can not understand:

LeggiExcel has thrown an exception

Source: Attach Browser ‘firefox.exe Bing’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Find(String bstrSelector)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Find(Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Best regards.
Gioacchino

I’m not sure, because I’ve never used FF with UiPath because I could never get it to work on my corporate computer. From the error it looks like it’s having an issue attaching to FF. Is FF your only option, or maybe IE or Chrome can do the scraping for you?

Hi,
I will test with Chrome or IE. Although Chrome occasionally does not seem to work.
Rgds
Gioacchino

Hi Gioacchino

Have you added the plugin of Firefox for UiPath?
There is a plugin in Firefox as Uipath and added to the firefox browser and check
Thanks
Ashwin S