Copy data from excel to youtube then copy data back to excel

Hi everyone Im trying to make a workflow for the robot and I have a problem that I cant solve
I created an excel file with 5 names I want the robot to iterate through them then search for every name in youtube and take the name of the first song the comes up and write in in the cell next to the singer name in the excel.
I always gen an error message of “cant find UI element”
thanks for the help guys.
singers.xlsx (9.3 KB)

Eminem.xaml (9.4 KB)
Main.xaml (15.2 KB)
Maluma.xaml (10.0 KB)
Tiesto.xaml (9.9 KB)

Hi

Hope the below steps would help you resolve this

1. Use a excel application scope and pass filepath as input

2. Inside the scope use a read range activity and get the output as dt
    Use a Add datacolumn activity and pass datatable as dt and ColumnName as “Name of the song”

3. Now use a OPEN BROWSER activity and pass the url of YouTube you have as string input

4. Inside that scope use a FOR EACH ROW activity and pass dt as input

5. within the loop use a TYPE INTO activity and pass the string column value you want to be searched
    CurrentRow(“yourcolumnname”).ToString

6. Use a GET ATTRIBUTE activity and indicate on element from where we need to text to be retrieved
    And get the output of attribute innerText or aaname or text and save the output as a string named stroutput

7. Now use a assign activity like this

CurrentRow(“Name of the song”) = stroutput.ToString

Make sure you have handled dynamic selector with wildcard in get attribute selector

Cheers @nirr

Hi thanks for your reply, I need to iterate through more than one name so Hoe do I use the get attribute for more than one name?

Fine

If it is few text to be obtained then use as much as get attribute

Or try with data scrapping

@nirr

If you have time I will be more then happy if you could check my workflow that I attached here
thanks