Copy data direct into the Excel sheet

Hi, I am copy the hude data around 5k rows data into the excel file, which already contain the huge data. it’s my Master_File.
source is TestData.xaml file. which contains around 5k rows of data.
I want to copy this complete data in the Master_File excel in particular worksheet from particular rows.
I did the same but it’s not copying the data. Actually Master_File contains already huge data and even I open it manually it takes 10-12 sec to open.
My appraoch is

Approach is right, just want to how to handle this huge file data, Or you want me to first open the Master_File then copy the data.
@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Fine
Kindly try with excel activities if its a excel file
like use a write range from excel activities within excel application scope
–i hope it would take some time as it is a macro enabled file though
but that doesnt matter

–and if we are trying to apped to the already existing file we can rather APPEND range activity
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes it’s bro image

Source file is .xlsx format and the destination file is .xlsm format which is Macro Enable file.

1 Like

yah may be because of that in addition to large number of records
but that doesnt matter
kindly try with excel based activities if its a excel file
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

First Application Scope I am using for Source file. where I read and store the data into dt.

So you want me to use 2nd Excel Scope where I want to write the data is it ?

yah of course
Cheers @balkishan

It worked bro, I used two Excel Scope activity one for reading the data from the source file and second for destination to open and then write the data into it. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great
Cheers @balkishan

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.