COPY DATA AND PASTE

Estou tendo dificuldades em uma atividade até que simples, peço desculpas.

Eu tenho uma atividade que é filtrar dados de uma planilha, copia-los e ir colando em uma planilha unificada.

Porém estou tendo dificuldades na hora de executar essa situação. Alguém poderia me dar uma sugestão de como posso fazer a intereção com o excel? Parece que o uipath não reconhece os comandos de CTRL C e CTRL V

I’m having difficulties with an activity that is even simple, I apologize.

I have an activity that is to filter data from a spreadsheet, copy it and paste it into a unified spreadsheet.

But I’m having trouble executing this situation. Could someone give me a suggestion on how I can make the interaction with excel? It looks like uipath doesn’t recognize CTRL C and CTRL V commands

Hey

You use the read range activity to get the data from the excel, then use filter data table activity, then use the write range activity in the new excel

Also you have the balareva excel package which incluides copy and paste certain number of rows

Regards!

You don’t copy/paste Excel.

You use the Excel activities.

Thank you for the contact,
Could you give me an example of how to do this situation?
This folder contains 190 sheets, my job is to open them one by one and copy the data into a central sheet.

Hello postwick, I remember you.

You helped me with a problem I had a while ago.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll try to use it for these activities. Could you give me some advice for the case I mentioned in the answer above?

okey

here is a short example

regards!

If all you’re doing is Read Range and Write Range, you should use the Workbook versions. Then you don’t need Excel Application Scope.

I think you can create an array contain all the directory of all the files in folder. Then, use that array to filter the data you want and consolidate to one main report.

To copy and paste data, use read, filter and write data. You can use merge data table or append data table to merge all the data.