Converting UiPath Studio X to Uipath Studio community

I’m currently having an issue with UiPath after switching PCs. Before I changed my machine I had access to UiPath community, I was able to switch between Studio X and Studio through the profile settings no problem. Now on my new machine after installing UiPath community while using the same login credentials when I load up UiPath I’m only able to access UiPath Studio X and do not have the profile option to switch to normal Studio.

I have had a look on orchestra to check if I have any licenses allocated to an extra machine but there is only 1 which is the new machine not too sure how to fix this.

Hi,

The following post may help you.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you for your help this seems to have been the solution i was looking for. I have now converted my account to a community plan and have access to UiPath Studio.

1 Like

Hi @Griffiths_Pfebve

Could you please check and share your current cloud.uipath.com license in the Admin settings?

There is a big chance that your Pro Trial was downgraded to a Free Enterprise Tier with only StudioX.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.