Conversion of General Data Type to an Integer

Hi @pravin_calvin : Thank you very much for your support. The issue is resolved but facing problem in writing into the file. I want to print the cell value from the adjacent column.

I am using Write Cell Activity and with Read Range Path but where should I place the adjacent column path?

Where should I place the below command and how using write cell activity?

Currentrow(“Yourcolumnname”) =Currentrow(“yourAdjacent Column name”).ToString

HI @Dr_Raza_Abidi_PhD

Can you share me a Screenshot of your workflow?

Regards

I want to create output like this. Please see the output column. Thanks,

Pl. look at column 2 if it has zero or null value so, it will copy the value from the adjacent column and place the value in output column.

Column 1 Column 2 Output Column
0 20000 20000
7000000 200000 200000
1800000 5000 5000
5000000 5000000
1600000 15000 15000
0 22000 22000
50000 50000
100000 50000 50000
20000 0 20000
100000 100000

Hi @Dr_Raza_Abidi_PhD

Clarification needed You need to write/update the values in same Column or you need output in Separate column!

Regards

I want the output in another column which is Output Column. As you can see above. Thanks,

1 Like

I want to write the value of adjacent column 1 cell value in the separate column which is Output Column. As you can see above. Thanks,

Hi @Dr_Raza_Abidi_PhD

Please refer to the Zip file below!

And Sorry for the delay!

Update_Excel_Process_Template.zip (3.3 KB)
below!

Regards
Praveen Kumar

1 Like

No problem Pravin and thanks a lot for your support.

I am trying to loading the file into UiPath but not successful so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

in case of the value is null/nothing we cannot use toString - will throw an exception

we can do a defensive if check by:
If(isNothing(row(ColNameOrIndex)), 0, CInt(“0” & row(ColNameOrIndex).toString.Trim))

But this will only work if we can assume positive values only. If this cannot be ensured, then would incorporate a Int32.TryParse(…) part additional into the Int conversion

1 Like

Hi @Dr_Raza_Abidi_PhD

Does your xaml got Opened?

Regards

Hi @pravin_calvin: I am really so much grateful for your entire support. Issues got resolved. :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

I really appreciate your continuous support and effort.

Sorry for belated reply due to working in office.

Many Thanks & kind regards,

2 Likes

Hi @Dr_Raza_Abidi_PhD

Apology for asking!
You have marked solution to the your post and you have to Mark solution to Replier post which you have Found Useful!

Regards

Oh, I am really sorry. I have corrected it.

Is that Okay? Pl. check.

1 Like

Hi @pravin_calvin : I want to concatenate some text with Data Table variable in Write Range Activity. Pl. guide how to do that? Many thanks,

For Example:

Actually, I have added Add Data Column and do not want to add the starting cell in the write cell activity which is shown ahead of Sheet1 because I want to add the column with Add Column which is my starting cell. If it is possible with write range activity so please tell me but write range does not acquire the cell but cannot write the text with data table variable. So that;s why I used write cell.

Hi @Dr_Raza_Abidi_PhD

Could you elaborate the requirement on brief?

As per my understanding you need to compare the date it seems!

Share the Screen shot with us with hiding the Confidential details or create a sample file as per Requirement and share with us?

So that it will easy to Understand!

Regards

Okay sure, I send you the details.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.