Consuming REST API Call using HttpRequest

Currently I am trying to consume a REST API call via Uipath HttpRequest using Get Method.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:2018.1.3

OS Version: Windows 10

Error
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: ‘RestSharp.IRestRequest RestSharp.IRestRequest.AddFile(System.String, System.String)’.
at UiPath.Web.RestClient.AddAttachments(IDictionary`2 files)
at UiPath.Web.Activities.HttpClient.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

when I given the URL in the browser, it is able to download the JSON hence pretty sure there is no issue with the URL. Please help

1 Like

Hi All,
I was able to resolve this issue. It was mainly because of the BlueCoat Firewall blocking it. When proxy was added in UiPath.Studio.exe.config, it worked perfectly fine.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit

2 Likes