Connector.Salesforce.Activities

Hi I have just downloaded the connector for lightning, do I have to use the salesforce application scope? If so, where do i find the information required to have a valid connection?

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/near-me-oregon/instances/214/uploads/attachments/custom_attachment/file/8165/UiPathGo_User_Guide_Salesforce_Lightning_Platform.pdf?X-Amz-Expires=600&X-Amz-Date=20190801T004349Z&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIA4IMKIWYVKZ6JE7X7/20190801/us-west-2/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=e7b8a28d7ed61da04dc32a9a8d27cbf93fe385ec8ac3440c6c39a39934588a90
Hi @UiUser
The above link contains the documentation on how to use the activity and various components that comes along with it. You can find out more about it on UiPath GO!

Thanks,
KJ

@Rammohan91, Thanks for creating these connectors, I am running this query in Execute SOQL Sandbox: “SELECT CaseNumber, Owner.Name FROM Case WHERE Owner.name = ‘XYZ’”.in output, for Owner.Name field I am getting output data prefixed. e.g. ‘NameXYZ’. Can you please help me with -why ‘Name’ value is coming in output value?

Can we run set of queries and pass output result in method’s/or function as an argument in salesforce. for e.g. I want to run this through REST API:
ABC = [SELECT Id,Opportunity__c, Request__c, Name FROM order where id = ‘XYZ’];
Passing the output row in below method
AddOneTimeCharges.addCharge(ABC);

Is it possible?

i have connect uipath to salesforce successfully but i want to get record then showing error like [{“message”:“The REST API is not enabled for this Organization.”,“errorCode”:“API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG”}]

Hi Rammohan -

Thanks for developing this custom package!

Can you please tell me if the session is terminated once the activity has been run?