Connection the Bot

Hi Sir,

Its throws error…
Thank you sir

@Priyahk check the url of sha1one webpage

Hi Sir,

Yes, same in config file

Thank you sir

@Priyahk print SHA1_Online_Url variable using message box or writeline and check the value is correct or not

Hi Sir,

No sir Loop directly moves to SHA1Online_Close application… Not Open application… i used Message box but value was not displayed.

Thank you sir

@Priyahk From Excel itself ur not getting url. Try to fix it first.

Hi Sir,

In Config excel file i was given. Next i invoked sha1online_open application in to init all applications…
Thank you sir

@Priyahk Based on name column data you will getting value column data. In your config excel value column data sha1 url doesnt have any name column data. Give some data corresponding data sha url for name column.

Otherwise

Use web url directly

1 Like

Hi Sir,

i used web url directly and given value in excel means from config file…
but main problem is at sha1online application is not opening from init all application of framework…
i can’t able to debug where exactly problem is… Sir, is there any solution …

thank you sir

Hi Sir,

I am signing off will u plz provide ur email id.
Thank you sir

Hello Friends,

I started working on assignment under Level-3 Advance Training and need some help. In walk-through PDF this is the step mentioned “Remove the three SetTransactionStatus activities from the SetTransactionStatus workflow as we are not using the transaction functionality provided by Orchestrator.” but I did not find any activity in “SetTransactionStatus”, where I can find this?

Also it would be very helpful if anyone can share screen print of “Assets” tab of Config file so that I can understand hot to store values in assets.

Waiting for positive reply.
Thank you!

You can find the set transaction status in finally block of process transaction! There you will find three settransactionstatys activities!

You mean these are the 3 activities?

These inside the SetTransactionStatus Workflow!

I don’t understand if we removed all these 3 activities (success, handle business rule exception and handle system error) then what is the use of SetTransactionStatus workflow? So instead we should remove this workflow from “Process Transaction”, what you think?

1 Like

SetTransactionStatus is basically used to set the status in orchestrator…in this particular exercise as far as I remember there is no use of Orchestrator! So that is why in the walkthrough it is told to remove them!

If I understood correctly, we are using Orchestrator to create Assets which then stored in Config file, correct?

See, Orchestrator has many functions. It not just stores assests but it also handles queues!
Assests and Queues are two different things.
Assets are used to store your credentials in the orchestrator, whereas queues are used to store data, so in this exercise you might be storing your credentials in the Orchestrator but you are not storing any data…TransactionStatus is related to data and not assests. :slight_smile:
I hope you understand it now :slight_smile:

I understood it now… Thank you for explanation.

Also it would be very helpful if you can share screen print of “Assets” tab of Config file so that I can understand how to store values in assets tab. I just confused whether I need to store username and password or just a asset name.

1 Like

Just the asset name…the credentials are stores in the orchestrator and they are fetched in the workflow! using in_config(“Name”)
Also make sure that asset name in the config and orchestrator matches!