Connect my project to excel as in Re-Framework

I want to connect my project to Excel, as well as the re-framework, but in advanced training it does not show how to do that, there is a way to do it
thank you very much

@borismh,

How you want to connect the Excel with RE Framework. What is purpose of connecting it. please elobrate

@borismh

What do you mean by connection with Excel ?

Bot should read config data from Excel file first and then has to perform other actions. Is it what are you looking for ?

1 Like

@sarathi125 @lakshman
I have a workflow that is responsible for reading a file folder and then saves them in an excel (Ouput), when I start the workflow I have an “Asign” activity, with the name “adress” and is responsible for locating the folder, that means that to make it portable it always changes that variable, an example is this path “c / administrator / desktop” and on another pc it could be “c / administrator / guest / …” that variable is always going to change, I want to connect it to an excel so that instead of still entering the workflow, just change the address in the input excel file and thus make it portable.
Do you think there is a way to make this configuration?
Thank you very much in advance

1 Like

@borismh

Yes it’s possible. You can keep that path in excel file and read it from Excel file. Whenever you want to change it then just change the value in excel file and no need to change in the workflow. For this you have to use Dictionary type of variables.

Just create one new project and select template as REFramework and then go to INIT state and open Init AllSettings workflow. Just go through this workflow then you will get to know how to work with this.

1 Like

@lakshman
but I did my workflow without using re-framerwork, so I asked how to connect an excel in the same way as the re-framework, excuse me could you help me?
thank you very much

1 Like

@borismh

Yes thats ok. But i am telling just create new project with REFramework template and refer that mentioned workflow to get better understanding. Then same way you implement it in your original process.