Connect hyper Science with Uipath Orchestrator Queue

Connect hyper Science with Uipath Orchestrator Queue

Use Case Description

I want to connect hyperscience with Uipath Orchestrator API. Idea is the output of hyperScience should be uploaded to Uipath Orch Queue

AS-IS WORKFLOW, TO-BE WORKFLOW

-

Other information about the use case

Industry categories for this use case: Information Technology and Services

Skill level required: Advanced

UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Document Understanding, UiPath Insights, UiPath Orchestrator

Other applications that were used: HyperScience

Other resources: -

What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Minimize risk and ensure compliance in operations

Hello @Chand!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

I am trying to connect Hyperscience with Uipath Orchestrator and I am receiving the error.

Hello @Chand!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hello, I am connecting with Orchestrator API with my user details. Sometimes it does not connect anywhere using Postman or Swagger. Sometimes it connects with Postman but not with Swagger. It keeps giving error as such invalid user (Credentials are not correct). My ultimate goal is to connect HyperScience with orchestrator.
Please help.

Hey,
I checked swagger and when I have enabled SSO everything works fine on my windows account. When I disabled SSO I got error:

"message": "You are not authenticated!",
  "errorCode": 0,
  "result": null,
  "targetUrl": null,
  "success": false,
  "error": {
    "code": 0,
    "message": "You are not authenticated!",

So if your windows account is added to Orchestrator you can enable SSO (Single sign-on) and I hope swagger start working.

ok let me try SSO thing

How did you enable SSO on Swagger ?? I have disabled it on Postman and it’s still working fine.

Not in swagger - on the browser.
You can launch IE and go to the settings-> internet option → security → custom level

and mark:

I dont think I can do that. I dont have a single sign on. I do have a certificate installed in the system

hmmm. You can always try press shift+mouse right click and click run as different user and give credentials whch has access to the Orchestrator:

Not helpful but thank you

Weird. Just to be sure. Your active directory account is added to Orchestrator and has access to use API ?
When I log in to Windows on account which doesn’t exists in Orchestrator and I try execute http request via swagger I getting this popup from webrowser:

And when I provide my active directory credentiial everything works.
Maybe you’ll try open swagger on different web browser and use AD credentials for authentication.

ok I will try it. Thank you.

today morning swagger also worked but hyperScience is not getting connected