Confusion and self doubt at their peak

Hey fellas, I am new to this RPA journey, doing the RPA specialization on Coursera provided by UiPath. But I am currently having an existential crisis and worried about my carrier. Because my specialization will make me a junior RPA developer, how will I be able to convert this into a real job opportunity?

I saw some Freelancing stuff related to RPA and almost every task was either done on Blueprism or any other RPA tool except UiPath. So is it okay for someone who knows UiPath(because it’s free) to accept the jobs of other RPA tools? is the transition to other tools from UiPath smooth?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

@Devang_Pagare

Different tools have their own set of activities and how they are used…If you can easily understand the differences then you can actually learn those as well…

And as per current stats UiPath is the market leader …

And coming to RPA…all the tools do the same work but in differwnt ways …so as stated above if you can understand quick and adapt then you can work on multiple as well…

But as far as interviews are considered as you are new to UiPath as well…it might seem difficult to answer on a cross platform question so get good hands on first…then your worries would be away…

Suggest you to first concentrate on learning the tool. Do more practice…there are many use cases and challenges pertaining to RPA which are available across …try doing them to get some exposure

Few resources

https://www.rpachallenge.com/

Cheers