Confusing about Unattended Robot license 'Concurrent RunTime'

Hello,

It would be very useful if it functioned as a “license pool” where the robot, wherever it was started, consumed one of the licenses at the time of startup.

Exemple : A team of 10 front office users sometimes using assistant robots. Currently, they cannot share 5 licenses across all their desktops.

Am I right ?

Thank you

You can handle this by getting Concurrent User Attended robot license and the Orchestrator (because you can only get Concurrent User License with the Orchestrator).
Then you can install Attended Robot on all 10 Front Office users, but they can only use the robot if the license is available.

When you install Attended Robot, you need to install Robot Service as User Mode, so when one of your team member closes Robot Agent (the user interface) one Robot license will free up.
If there is no free license they will get an error looking like this:

Not anymore! :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m new in UiPath.
could I ask for help, is the following possible under one license?
Can I register multiple users on one robot?

I mean one of the two configurations under one license?

e.g.

Conf 1:
Machine1, Robot1, Log to domain\user 1, run Proces 1,
Machine1, Robot1, Log to domain\user 2, run Proces 2,
Machine1, Robot1, Log to domain\user 3, run Proces 3,

or
Conf 2:
Machine1, Robot1, Log to domain\user 1, run Process 1,
Machine1, Robot2, Log to domain\user 2, run Proces 2,
Machine1, Robot3, Log to domain\user 3, run Proces 3,

could someone help?
can I configure it like below with 1 licence node-locked?

Machine1, Robot1, Log to domain\user 1, run Proces 1, log to application 1 (SSO)
Machine1, Robot1, Log to domain\user 2, run Proces 2, log to application 2 (SSO)
Machine1, Robot1, Log to domain\user 3, run Proces 3, log to application 3 (SSO)

Hi @Marcin_Grzelak

For MSI installations, the runtimes are consumed per machine at the time you connect that machine to Orchestrator.

Afterwards, you can run the processes on this machine using any user and the single unattended runtime license will allow each process to fire consecutively (not concurrently, because it’s a single runtime).

thanks a lot Maciej